We are instant agility – proven problem solvers who give you the help you need, when and how you need it. We expand your capacity and increase your capability to help you drive business forward. Improving agility means success in times of change. We provide instant agility, expanding bandwidth and expertise. We enhance long-term agility by increasing your ability to change course and exploit market conditions.
- RGP was founded in 1996 as a division of Deloitte & Touche in the United States. Our leaders are proud of our Big Four heritage, but they envisioned a different kind of consulting firm.
- In 1999, Executive Chairman Don Murray followed his vision and led a management buyout.
- We went public in December of 2000 and since then have grown into a global consulting firm providing strategy and execution for some of the world’s largest, best-known businesses.
- RGP is active in Belgium and serves major companies in all type of industries since 2005.
- In 2017 RGP acquires taskforce – Management on Demand AG a German professional services firm, founded in 2007 that provides clients with senior interim management and project management expertise.
Big Four heritage, real world experience
Beginning their careers at Big Four accounting firms, our founders instilled RGP with a tradition of service and professionalism. But there are significant differences between RGP and old-model consulting firms. We did away with the conventional pyramid structure, opting instead to deliver services through accomplished professionals. Our leaders encourage teamwork and a total commitment to our clients’ goals.
High-value consulting should start with high values
The values established by our founders are still our values today. We are client-centric and problem focused. We have a passion for what we do. We value talent, integrity, enthusiasm, and loyalty. We are multinational and multicultural. We help clients succeed where they do business.
Awards & recognition
2015 Forbes’ 100 Most Trustworthy Companies
RGP was named one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies according to Forbesin 2015. The annual survey identifies the 100 businesses on American exchanges that most consistently demonstrated transparent accounting practices and solid corporate governance. The Company also received this recognition in 2009.